Our new self-service calendar is the best way to get the word out about your event, and to get editorial coverage on our blog. But there are a few guidelines… Read More »
- These are DC-only listings. Listings for non-DC events will be deleted.
- Please post on the event day only. Calendar items will be deleted from non-event days.
- If you would like advanced promotion for your event, we're more than happy to help. Please contact us.
- Prince of Petworth editors reserve the right to remove any events deemed inappropriate.
- Please make sure to add a category, so people can find you.
- This isn't technically a rule, but ALL CAPS are really annoying.
+ ADD AN EVENT
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
6:00pm – 8:00pm | FREE!
Please join Eames Demetrios, director of the Eames Office, author An Eames Primer and grandson of Charles and Ray Earnes, for a special discussion highlighting Rays centennial and the enduring legacy and future of Charles and Rays designs and design... MORE INFO
Saturday, May 25th, 2013
10:00am – 12:00pm | FREE!
FREE! Pop-Up Project Sewing Lesson (Age 11- adult) Use a sewing machine to make a take-away project.No need to bring supplies. We will have everything you need.REGISTER (REQUIRED) at email@example.com by 12pm on 5/24/13. 8 SLOTS-FIRST COME FIRS... MORE INFO
Wednesday, Jun 5th, 2013